We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Clementine goes perfectly with chocolate and this recipe makes for a wonderful dessert.
Surprise your friends with this chocolate cream and semi-candied clementines.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 250 g of chocolate black
- 30 cl of cream
- 80 g butter
- 80 g sugar
- 6 clementines from Corsica IGP
- 100 g sugar
Let the chocolate simmer for 10 minutes in a saucepan with 20 cl of water and 20 cl of cream, stirring until the mixture thickens, remove from the heat.
- Boil the sugar and 3 tbsp. of water until you obtain a caramel.
- Add it to the chocolate with the rest of the cream and the butter.
- Smooth with a whisk.
- Leave to cool, divide into glasses and set aside in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Wash 2 clementines, grate their zest and squeeze their juice.
- Boil the sugar with the zest, juice and 5 tbsp. of water for 5 minutes over high heat.
- Peel the clementines, put the quarters in the syrup, bring to the boil then immediately remove from the heat and let cool.
- Arrange the clementine quarters on the chocolate and serve.
Photo J.-C. AMIEL - Styling Marie LETEURE - Clémentine de Corse IGP