We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Deliciously flavored with rosemary, this Beaufort Endive Carmine recipe is also easy to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 beautiful endives (Carmine)
- 20 g of Beaufort
- 1 branch of rosemary
- Crumble dough
- 80 g flour
- 50 g of butter 1/2 salt
- 40 g of Beaufort
- salt pepper
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of vinegar
- 3 tbsp. oil soup
- salt pepper
Read also: health benefits and virtues of chicory
Endive Carmine salad with Beaufort
For the crumble dough:
- Take the 1/2 salted butter out of the refrigerator 1 hour before using it so that it softens.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Cut the Beaufort into small cubes.
- In a salad bowl, place the 1/2 salted butter which has become soft, the Beaufort and the flour. Mix until you obtain a sand. Spread this dough on a baking sheet.
- Bake and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until the crumble is lightly golden. Let cool. Crumble roughly.
For the vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, pour the vinegar, season with salt and pepper. Gradually pour and emulsify the sauce.
- Wash and remove the leaves from the rosemary.
- Cut the Beaufort into sticks.
- Wash the endives, mince them finely. Place them in a salad bowl with the Beaufort sticks. Garnish with vinaigrette. Divide into 4 individual cups. Place the crumble on top and sprinkle with rosemary.
- The vinaigrette can be replaced by a yogurt sauce.
- Of all the Gruyere-type cheeses, Beaufort is the most sensual on the palate. Made from whole cow's milk, its taste becomes more severe with age. It is produced in Tarentaise, Maurienne and, of course, in Beaufortin.
Mince: cut into thin slices.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: S. Thommeret