We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to prepare, the Laughing Cow dough-free quiche is also a delicious and smooth recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- ½ bunch of chive
- 3 eggs
- 70 g flour
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- 30 g of cornstarch
- ½ l of milk
- 2 slices of Paris ham
- 5 g of butter (for the mold)
- 10 servings of The Laughing Cow ®
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Also to discover: the quiche without dough with Emmental
Recipe for the quiche without dough at La vache qui rit ®
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Wash and chop the chives.
In a salad bowl,
- Beat the eggs with 1 pinch of salt, add the flour, nutmeg and cornstarch.
- Mix and pour in the milk.
- Add the chopped chives.
- Mix well and adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
- Slice the ham into strips.
Butter and flour a mold. Arrange the portions of The Laughing Cow ® and the ham strips, then add the quiche maker.
Put in the oven for about 50 minutes.
Serve with mesclun or raw vegetables.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel