We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the recipe for gluten-free spaghetti with asparagus and salmon.
An original idea, easy and quick to prepare and ideal for gluten-free diets
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 250 g gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 salmon fillets, 100 g each
- 8 green asparagus
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 150 ml of chardonnay
- 1 shallot
- 25 cl of liquid cream 15% mat. gr.
- 1 pinch of pepper.
- Wash and peel the asparagus, cook for 10 minutes in salted water.
- Drain them and cut them in 5.
- Cut the salmon into cubes.
- Cook the pasta al dente.
- Brown the chopped shallot in a saucepan with the stock cube and 150 ml of wine.
- Reduce until there is no more liquid, then pour in the cream and bring to a boil before stopping the cooking.
- Add the salmon.
- Cook for 2 minutes, add the asparagus and pasta.
- Leave to cook for 1 minute while stirring.
- Serve immediately.