We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to make, here is an original, fresh and fruity dessert to finish the meal with these sweet wraps with exotic fruits.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 wraps (tortillas)
- 20 g of softened butter
- 6 tbsp. tbsp cane sugar
- 1 mango
- 4 passion fruit
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 25 cl of whole liquid cream
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon of coconut grated
Sweet wraps with exotic fruits
Preheat the oven to 240 ° C (th. 8).
On each wrap,
- Brush the butter with a brush.
- Sprinkle lightly with cane sugar (2 tablespoons maximum).
- Put the wraps in the oven just long enough to melt the butter and sugar.
- Take them out of the heat and keep them by rolling them in a slightly damp cloth (this will prevent the patties from drying out and becoming crumbly).
- Cut the mango into strips.
- Cut and core the passion fruit.
- Peel and grate the equivalent of 1? 2 tsp. of ginger.
- Whip the cream into whipped cream, adding the rest of the sugar and the ginger.
- Form the wraps by first arranging the whipped cream, then the fruits and coconut.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel