We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an ideal and quick starter to prepare for the holidays with crispy foie gras cones and Bonne Maman fig jam, lamb's lettuce, parsnip and beetroot salad.
Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 10 to 15 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 12 bricks sheets
- 250 g of semi-cooked foie gras
- Figs fresh
- 12 rounded teaspoons of Bonne Maman Fig jam
- A bag of chewed up
- A beautiful beet very red
- 1 parsnip
- Nuts oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Aluminum foil or stainless steel cone
- Absorbent paper
Crispy cones with foie gras and fig jam, lamb's lettuce, parsnip and beetroot
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° (th.6)
- Cut the pastry sheets into 4 triangles.
- Brush them with butter and roll them into a cone.
- Improvise cones with aluminum foil if you don't have real ones.
- Color in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
Carefully remove the aluminum cone and let cool on paper towels.
Garnish the cones only a few minutes before the tasting so that the bricks leaves do not get soggy and stay crispy.
- Cut the foie gras into small cubes.
- Cut the fig into small pieces 8 or 12.
- Dip the pieces of fig and foie gras in Bonne Maman fig jam.
- Fry them for a few minutes in a very hot pan without fat. Place them in the cone.
Add a little Fig jam on top.
Smart tip about foie gras and fig jam
Serve with a mixed salad, lamb's lettuce, thin strips of parsnip and chunks of beetroot.
Season with hazelnut oil and balsamic vinegar.