We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You like Asian broth, lemongrass and cilantro, here is a recipe made for you!
It is as light as it is tasty and easy to make.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
In the box
- 200 gr of shiitake mushrooms
- 1 branch of lemongrass
- 1 lemon organic green
- a few sheets of coriander
- 125 gr of egg noodles
In your closet
- 1 knob of butter or margarine
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe for Asian broth with lemongrass and cilantro
- Coarsely peel the mushrooms and cut off the stems.
- Slice them into slices and rinse them very quickly under water.
- Brown them over medium-high heat for 10 min. in a sauté pan with the knob of butter.
- Add the chopped cilantro, a few thin slices of lemongrass and mix frequently.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan,
- Heat 700 ml of water with the bouillon cubes.
- When the water boils, turn off the heat and place the pot off the heat.
- Immerse the pasta, cover and let swell for 4-5 min.
Zest the lemon, squeeze out the juice and set aside.
Divide the pasta and broth between two soup plates.
- Add a little lemon juice and mix.
- Top with a few mushrooms, a few whole coriander leaves and lemon zest.
The HelloFresh trick
Peel the lemongrass before cutting it into thin slices. Only the first 6/7 cm are edible.
You can, however, use the outside and the top of the lemongrass to flavor a broth, a papillote of fish or herbal tea.
Just be sure to discard the pieces after use and before eating your dish.
Lemongrass (or scent rush) is native to Malaysia. If you opt for a fresh stick, select it with a firm, fragrant bulb.
"WithHelloFresh.fr, receive at home each week varied recipes and fresh products to cook in 30 minutes! ”