We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's often around Christmas time and in winter that clementines are the best to taste.
Full of vitamins, here is a delicious recipe to cook them!
Ingredients for 2 people:
8 clementines (including two for decoration) with their leaves.
- 19 cl of heavy or semi-thick cream
- 2 eggs
- 9 cl of milk
- 200 gr of dark chocolate.
- 20 gr of crushed pistachios
- 20 gr of lime or lime zest
- aluminum foil
Read also: health benefits and virtues of clementine
Chocolate clementines recipe
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler
- Mix the eggs, milk, cream and strain (pass through a fine sieve)
- Then mix with the chocolate
- Cut off the heads of the clementines, keep the leaves for decoration
- Gently empty the clementines using the end of a spoon handle and keep the shell
- Form egg cups with aluminum foil
- Place the clementine shells straight into the egg cups and gently put the chocolate cream in them
- Bake for 10 minutes at 140 ° (see 20 minutes, for me)
- To present, arrange a few segments, diagonally, of clementine on the plate
- Place the cockles (3 per plate), decorate with a pinch of pistachio and zest, the leaves with their caps
PS: I still had some chocolate cream which I baked at the same time and degrees in ramekins ..). Also note that it is better to take clementines with a rather thick skin, because less fragile to empty them, it's up to you.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Sylvie