We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicken fingers and quinoa with dried fruits are easy to make for a result that is both crunchy and fragrant.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 150 g of rice flour
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 3 cutlets chicken
- 40 g of salted butter, freshly ground pepper
- 1 piece of ginger
- 10 cl of soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. tbsp cane sugar
- 3 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon cider vinegar
Quinoa with dried fruits:
- 60 g of dried fruit mixture (hazelnuts, pistachios, pine nuts, raisins, etc.)
- 250 g of quinoa mixed
- 20 g half-salted butter, melted
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Chicken fingers and quinoa recipe with dried fruits
In a frying pan, roast the dried fruits without fat. - Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
Prepare the sauce:
- Peel and grate the equivalent of 1 tsp. of ginger.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, ginger, cane sugar, allspice and apple cider vinegar.
- Film and place in the fridge.
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the rice flour, paprika and pepper.
- Slice the chicken cutlets into strips 5 cm long and 2 cm wide.
- Coat each piece of chicken with the flour mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter then pour it into the chicken. Coat the pieces well.
- Bake for 5 minutes of cooking then turn them over.
- Pour in the sauce then continue cooking, turning the pieces again after 10 minutes.
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the quinoa:
- In a saucepan, bring some water to the boil, salt it, then pour in the rinsed quinoa.
- Cook 10 minutes after coming to a boil.
- Turn off, cover and let stand 2 minutes before draining.
- When ready to serve, add the melted butter, dried fruits and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel