We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe for tagliatelle with smoked trout, at the same time tasty, delicious, economical and easy to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 5 slices of smoked trout
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of chive
- 400 g of fresh tagliatelle
- 30 cl of fish stock
- 50 cl of liquid cream (30% M.F.)
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut the smoked trout into strips.
- Wash and finely chop the chives.
- Immerse the pasta for 3 to 4 minutes in a pot of boiling salted water with coarse salt. Drain and cool them under cold water, set aside.
- Reduce the fish stock by half. Add the cream, bring to the boil, let reduce again. Season. Add the trout strips and tagliatelle. Stir gently.
- Divide the tagliatelle into deep plates. Sprinkle with chives.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel