We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a subtle marriage between green asparagus, beef carpaccio and that delicious Italian cheese, Parmesan.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 24 asparagus green approximately
- 200 g of beef cut into carpaccio
- Olive oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Peel and wash the asparagus, tie them into bundles, cook them in boiling salted water with coarse salt for 6 to 7 minutes (depending on their size). Drain and cool them in ice water.
For the vinaigrette:
- Wash and chop the chives and chervil.
- In a bowl, place a pinch of salt and pepper, pour in the lemon juice and then gradually add the olive oil. Stir in the herbs.
- Cut parmesan shavings using a peeler.
- Place six asparagus and a few slices of beef on a plate. Drizzle with vinaigrette, sprinkle with parmesan shavings.
Chop cut into small dice.