We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself with this delicious lamb curry recipe, a subtle blend of spices and lamb, garnished with coriander.
Of Indian origin, this typical dish should be unanimous around the table!
Here is the delicious recipe for lamb curry, coriander and coconut milk.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 kg of boneless shoulder
- 50 cl of coconut milk
- 2 onions
- 2 podsgarlic
- 1 dice of fresh ginger
- 2 cc of curry
- 1 bunch of coriander fresh
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Lamb curry recipe
The lamb curry recipe is very easy to make but so good that it works just as well for a quick meal as it is for a dinner with friends.
- Start by peeling and slicing the onion
- Peel the garlic and crush it
- Peel the ginger then grate it
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven
- Brown the onions then the garlic for 5 min
- Add the lamb then brown the pieces on each side
- Sprinkle with curry
- Pour in the coconut milk and ginger then cover
- Simmer over low heat for 35 minutes
Then serve the lamb curry with rice and chopped cilantro on top for flavor and decoration!
Enjoy your meal !