We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A real Italian dish made with calamarata pasta accompanied by delicious caramelized cherry tomatoes.
Preparation : 20 min
Cooking : 20 min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 450 g of calamarata
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 8 aiguillettes of chicken
- 25 g semi-salted butter
- 40 cl of whole liquid cream
- 1 tray of Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons of cane sugar 4 leaves of basil
- 2 pinches of Espelette pepper
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Calamarata recipe with chicken and caramelized cherry tomatoes
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the calamarata until al dente (about 15 minutes). Rinse them with cold water. Drizzle with olive oil. Reserve.
While the pasta is cooking:
- Slice the chicken aiguillettes.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter and cook the minced chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cream then heat over low heat. Keep warm.
- In a small pan, melt the rest of the butter, place the cherry tomatoes there, sprinkle with sugar. Let them caramelize for 1 minute. Adjust seasoning.
- Over low heat, heat the minced chicken, add the pasta, mix and adjust the seasoning.
- In a dish, place the caramelized cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with chopped basil and chilli.
Calamarata are a variety of pasta. If you can't find one, use penne or other dry pasta.
LEARN MORE ...
A delicate and tasty piece of poultry, the aiguillette is a thin slice cut lengthwise from the inside of the chicken fillet. This part of the white is often appreciated in a pan and can be used in a thousand and one ways: salt and pepper, in a sauce (tomato, curry, mustard, etc.), with cream, honey…
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel