We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Perfect as a summer dish, eggplant roulades are delicious and easy.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 eggplant
- 60 g of butter 1/2 salt
- 100 g of leftover cooked meat (chicken, beef)
- 100 g of faisselle
- 30 g grated Emmental
- 1 egg
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 dash of sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp. teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 pinch of chilli
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- Wash and mince the eggplant, lengthwise.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter with a drizzle of sunflower oil.
Cook the eggplant slices.
- Once cooked, place them on absorbent paper then keep them warm.
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- In a salad bowl, combine the faisselle, meat, egg, crushed garlic clove, chopped parsley, spices, salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning.
- In a frying pan, combine the mixture and cook over low heat, about 3 minutes.
- Fill the eggplant slices with this stuffing, close with a pick.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
You can add a little grated cheese on top of the eggplants, before baking.
From its richness in water (92% is more than melon!), Eggplant derives a remarkable abundance of minerals. Besides its good amount of magnesium and zinc, it has the advantage of being a diuretic thanks to its high potassium content. It is also a fruit vegetable with a high fiber content, which is particularly digestible when steamed or steamed.
Read also: benefits and virtues of eggplant
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche